Thursday, July 9, 2009

Avon Pro 3-in-1 Lip Wand and SpectraColor Lipstick

There is pro and con about Avon new Pro 3-in-1 Lip Wand. Let me start with the negative first and get that out of the way. Packaging is bulky. It is approximately a good 7 inches long. Which will not going to fit in a small makeup bag.

However, the pro is that you get 3 otherwise separate products, perfectly match, in one convenience tube. I also like the lip liner. I thought it was pigmented and glide on very smoothly, no tugging. I think the pro outweight the con so just toss it in your bigger bag.

Swatch is for the "bronze" lipcolor


Avon second new product is the SpectraColor Lipstick. It is a wand that contain two tone lipgloss with seven setting so you can customize your perfect shade. It is more like 3 to 4 shades to me. Still, it is a neat little thing. The lipgloss is self is nice and glossy without funny smell, taste, or glitter. Avon generally makes nice lipgloss, one of my favorite is their Glazewear line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails