Monday, March 23, 2009

Welcome to Beautiful Canvas

Welcome to my blog, ladies (and gentlemen are welcome too). I am a working professional by day, makeup and skincare fanatic by night =) I like to read, read, read, and research subjects that are of interest to me. I thought I’d take it one step further by writing to share with you my personal experiences, opinions, product reviews and the lessons I learned along the way.

Now some of you may wonder, why it's call "beautiful canvas". We have heard the expression “the eyes are the windows to your soul”. Well I believe beautiful healthy skin is like a canvas of a painting. And makeup is not intended to mask but rather enhance our features. Therefore, it is important to take care of the skin (canvas) we are born with.

I hope you enjoy your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails