Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chanel Sublimage Eye Cream

It seems like it has been forever since I have done a review on skincare. I should do it more often because proper skincare is very important to me and I am actually quite diligent with my skincare routine. So today review will be on the Chanel Sublimage Eye Cream. This is the most expensive and luxurious eye cream I have ever got my hands on.

Packaging: Like many eye cream, it is package in a glass jar. An opaque airless pump would have been most ideal.



Texture: I LOVE the texture of this eye cream. It is lightweight yet very creamy and velvety.

Performance: According to Chanel, this cream is “empowered with Planifolia-PFA*, agent engineered by CHANEL Research, the look of wrinkles, fines lines, loss of firmness, and depletion of moisture are specifically and simultaneously targeted for regenerating effects for the eye.”

Just as a note, for skincare, I do not write a review until I have tested it for at least 4 weeks and I have been using this cream for 2 to 3 months. I have two wrinkles, one under each eye and after 2 months they are still there. To be fair, I don’t think there is any cream on the market that will magically erase wrinkles. If there is, we would not age period. It may not erase wrinkles but I feel it definitely increase firmness and help smooth out my eye area. What I love about this eye cream is its light and velvety texture. It also absorbs quickly and non greasy, does a great job at hydrating my dry, delicate under eye. Overall, it is one of my favorite.

Price: A whopping $200 @ Saks!

2 comments:

  1. I've tried so many eye creams... Most of them don't do much but there are some treasures out there. My favorite is Happylogy by Guerlain! Try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Galina,

    Thank you for your comment. Yeah eye cream can be a tough one, I'll look into Happylogy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails