Friday, September 2, 2011

Update and Physician Formula Launches New Skincare Line!



Hi there! Here is a little update as to why there is a lack of post lately; I have not been feeling well. I have been dealing with morning sickness, except in my case, it is all day sickness. The pregnancy is messing with my diet, sleep, and it does not help that my job has also become a lot more stressful and demanding lately. At the end of the day, I am still a beauty fanatic and this blog is still my baby so thank you to those who still stop by and visit from time to time.

Moving on to other topics…

Physician Formula is offering a brand new line of skincare. There are three different sets available: for aging, moisture balance, and sensitivity & redness. I was looking at the ingredients for their aging line and it does contain some promising ingredients such as Lamanaria Algae Complex, Alpha Hydroxy Acid, and Hydrolyzed Pea Peptide Blend. Currently, Physicians Formula Skin Care products are available exclusively at select U.S. Wal-Mart stores and will be available in Canada beginning Spring 2012. For more information, visit http://www.blogger.com/”http://www.physiciansformulaskincare.com/”

1 comment:

  1. I won't be able to even see this line..no walmarts close to where I live. :|

    Congrats on the pregnancy! ^__^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails