Wednesday, March 6, 2013

MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel Review and Swatches



I am so looking forward to Spring.  Flowers are blooming, the days are longer, warmer.   For me, Spring is fresh, dewy makeup and I am loving MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel as a pretty highlighter.

Price:  $20

Is this a limited edition?  No
 

 

MAC Lustre Drops in Pink Rebel is a pearlescent golden pink liquid highlighter.  It is advertise as a bronzer but I think it is too light for that purpose, unless you are lighter than NC/NW20 then perhaps it may works.  Regardless, it is one of the most beautiful liquid highlighter I have ever tried.  It gives a natural, subtle luminous glow.  Beside using this as a highlighter for specific area on your face, it also works well when mix with foundation for an all over glow.  I love using this during summer to sheer out heavier coverage foundation.  The only cons is that it is a little expensive in my opinion. 
  
Rating:  4.5/5

Disclosure:  The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails