Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Ideas





Mother's Day is just around the corner.  Have you pick out a gift yet?  Do you need some ideas?  Well, if you do, I hope this will inspire you.


1.  Chloe gift set from Sephora, $120.  This is one of my all time favorite perfume, I always get ask and compliment whenever I wear it.  It is a very fresh floral scent that is not overwhelming.  This set has a matching scent body lotion as well.  Read my full  Chloe Eau De Toilette Review.

2.  Personalize necklace.  Nothing is more sentimental than a piece of personalize piece of jewelry.   Small pendants of initial, birthstone, and symbols are just so adorable, delicate, and well...personal.  The pictured necklace is from JCGemsJewelry on Etsy or Stella & Dot also make them.

3.  Orchid Plant.  Orchid is beautiful, exotic, delicate, yet very resilient.  If you take good care of it (water once a week and plenty of sun), it will bloom for months unlike most flowers that wilt within days. 

4.  Laura Mercier Luxe Colour Portfolio Palette from Sephora, $78.  I am lusting over this palette.  It got eye shadows, cake liners, and blushes in one convenience booklet.  It has color for both day and night and flattering to most skin tone.

5.  Sabon Organic Dream Set from Sabon, $47.  Oh, I first discovered Sabon during my trip to NYC and I have love them ever since.  They are a body and face skincare line with stores based in NY and expanded to Chicago.  This set consists of organic hand cream, foot cream, and soap made of medicinal plants from the Swiss Alps.

Cheers to all the mom out there! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails