Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bare Escentuals Natural Sunscreen SPF 30


About a month ago, I saw an Ad for the new Bare Escentual Natural Sunscreen SPF 30 but did not pay much attention to it. Last weekend, it was really hot in D.C., about 90 degrees. We were out and about under the sun. After awhile, my skin was getting oily and started to feel sensitive from the sun. My friend whipped out this powder sunscreen and we all started reapplying our sunscreen. This product comes in 3 shades, light, medium, and tan. Retail at $28.



Personally, I think this is a neat and convenience product. When applied, it is quite transparent. Meaning, it won’t alter the color of your makeup if you have any on. Actually, I could not feel that I was wearing anything. I would not use this as the only source of sunscreen as I can not tell if it will give adequate sun protection. However, it is a great touch up powder with the added benefit on sunscreen. I know I am supposed to reapply my sunscreen every few hours but when I am already oily and/or sweaty, why would I want to rub sunscreen lotion on top of that? Yuck! So, I guess I’ll pick this up for the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails