Friday, October 14, 2011

Haul from France

I apologize for the lack of post lately.  I have had back to back travels, France and then a spa retreat, that left me no time for much else.  I am just glad to be back home, in my own bed again.

I did bring back some beauty products.  I did not shop as much as I thought I would.  Sight seeing took up most of our time.  Plus, there was a lot of walking everywhere you go so it was just not that convenience lugging things around. 


I have been wanting to try Bioderma Crealine H20 for awhile.  It is a makeup remover that a few people on YouTube recommended.  The middle bottle is a Nuxe Reve de Miel, a facial cleanser for dry and sensitive skin.  The bottle on the right is Avene Eau Thermal Spray.  Obviously I will be reviewing these once I get a chance to test them out.


This is Avene's sensitive line Eye Cream, it is only $11 Euros which is like $15 Dollars, great price.



Blush from Bourjois.


Ever since I am pregnant, I am very sensitive to sense.  I stop wearing perfume.  I tried this one out and it was very light, fresh rose scent so I bought it as a gift for my mom (she does not like anything strong either).

I also bought a few things in the clothing department.  I fell in love with these boots immediately, I think they are perfect for welcoming Fall.



Next up, I'll try to post some scenery and attraction photos.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the boots! I have a thing for heeled boots.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails