Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel Review




I have heard a lot of rave about Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel but have held out because of the price until recently.  I have to say, it is rave worthy.

What is it?  It is a botanical based powder exfoliator.  This exfoliator helps brighten and even skintone without chemical or physical abrasives. Natural papaya enzymes work to lift dead skin cell, eliminate dry, dull surface to reveal a soft and smooth complexion.

The Treatment Enzyme Peel come in a form of a powder and you are suppose to add water to turn it into a paste consistency.  The first time I used it, I was disappointed, I did not really see a difference.  What happened was, I added too much water, it was too diluted.  You really only need 2-3 drops of water.

 
 


The second time I used it, my skin was going through a irritated, dry and flaky mess.  I was trying to exfoliate my skin since it was dry and flaky but that only aggrevate my already sensitive skin.  I gave it a couple days to heal and then pulled out Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel.  This time, I was careful not to add too much water.  After one use, my skin feel much softer, less flaky and no irritation afterward.  It actually feels quite creamy when you rub it in, there is no physical abrasiveness.  After one week (3 uses), my skin is happily at it smoothest and softest.  Now, I use about once or twice a week to maintain my skin condition.

I like to add that the packaging is simply yet elegant.  The scent is very pleasing as well.  Some botanical base product can smell very earthy but not this.  I know $60 is pretty steep.  However, I think one bottle will last me almost 6 months hopefully.  Ever since I became a stay at home mom, my budget for everything has reduce significantly.  Even with a tight budget, I believe in product that deliver result and this is it; it is worth it for me and it will be part of my staple.

Price:  $60, available at Sephora, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus

Overall Rating:  5/5


Disclosure:  I purchased this item.

1 comment:

  1. You make it sound really amazing!
    I wonder if I could get a sample to try first from Sephora..the price is the main reason why I don't even pay attention the Amore Pacific :X
    Glad to know that this one is worth it's cost!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails