Tuesday, April 16, 2013

DHC Moisture Care Liquid Lipcolor Review and Swatches



Hi there!  What happened to Spring?  We had a very long Winter, it was cold, snow and windy...I was so looking forward to Spring.  Then all of the sudden, it gets hot, like 80 degree.  I hate it when the weather just skip over Spring, which tend to happen a lot in this area.  Oh well, at least it is finally warm now.

With the warmer weather, I am busting out all my peachy, coral makeup.  Which bring me to this review, DHC Moisture Care Liquid Lipcolor in PK05 Pink Sand.  First off, how adorable is the packaging?  Beauiful packaging is always a welcome added bonus.  I also really like the applicator.  It is flat, longer, and also bendable, making it an ease to apply.


Pink Sand is a pinkish coral with very fine gold irredescent.  As for the formula, it is light, moisturizing, and non sticky.  I like that there is no funky smell (it is my pet peeve).  I really like this lipcolor, the only thing I wish is that it is more pigmented.


 

 

Price:  $18, available at DHC

Overall Rating:  4/5


Disclosure: I purchased this item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails