Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Polish in Wild Orchid

 
 
Hi there.  I must have a thing for purple nail polish, every Spring, I am on the hunt for some variation of purple/lavender.  This year, I landed on Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Wild Orchid.  Wild Orchid is a cream, medium grape purple.  I think the color is unique because most purple nail polish are either really dark or light, you don't find too many in between.  The formula is great, no streaking, opaque with first coat (but I personally always do two coat).  It did not chip on me until about the 5th or 6th day which I think is pretty good considering I use my hands alot.
 


One thing I want to mention is the brush...I love this wider flat brush.  More coverage area and easier to wipe off any excess.  Overall, I am happy and would recommend this affordable nail polish, particularly this color.

 
 
Price:  $3.99 at drugstores and Ulta.
 
Overall Rating:  4.5/5
 
Disclosure: I purchased this item.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails