Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Review Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finish


Skindinavia Bridal Makeup Finish is a makeup finishing spray that promises to extends makeup wear and controls shine. Its technology keeps surface temperature cool to avoid melting and sliding. Sounds pretty high tech, right?

Price: $19 for 2oz and $29 for 4oz.

Pros: It is very lightweight and non sticky; it does not feel like you are wearing anything. It is also great at getting rid of the powdery finish and leave skin with a soft dewy finish (not oily). I can really see mineral powder user loving this! Even though skin is dewy, I don’t need to blot my Tzone throughout the day, whereas, I would normally blot once a day if I did not use this makeup spray.

Since I have dry skin, sometime foundation can become flaky after a few hours and this makeup spray either eliminate or prolong that from happening. It also helps makeup stay in place, prevent from settling into fine lines (laugh lines for me) and looking fresh all day.

Cons: The packaging could be better because I wish it let out a fine mist. Sometime it squirts so I have to be careful or else I’ll have too much product in one area. I just take a tissue and quickly, gently blot the excess.

Overall: I have to admit I am not a slave when it comes to primer. I have tried a handful and I can’t clearly tell if it makes a different in my makeup application. However, with this, I can see the benefits. Those with large pores will still need to still a primer to fill in pores but don’t hold that against it because it does not claim to do that. Also, I love the dewy finish, but it may not be it for everyone. Rest assures, there is also a “no shine” version.

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josh, thank you for the information and invite. I'll submit my blog next time I have a giveaway. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails