Monday, August 30, 2010

Urban Decay Primer Potion in New Packaging and Size


As popular as Urban Decay Primer Potion is, I have not try it due to reading too many negative reviews about the packaging. I don’t want to waste my money with left over product stuck in the bottle or lose a finger trying to cut the tube open. So, I have been happily using Too Faced Shadow Insurance (review) which I think is great, by the way.

So what is the news? I just saw on Sephora today that Urban Decay is offering a limited edition of Urban Decay Primer Potion Professional Size. The size is huge, you get .85oz for $29, .51oz more than the regular tube (regular tube is .34oz for $18). So, if you were purchasing the regular tube, you would have to pay $45 dollars to get .85oz worth of stuff, whereas here, you are only paying $29, a saving of $16 (I know, I can be a nerd :).

In addition, the new squeeze tube packaging is so much more sanitary and you can get the very drop. It’s about time they improve the packaging but what is up with the limited edition? UDPP fan, better go grab it. I am pretty sure I am going to go grab one for myself too.

1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty excited about this! but urban decay needs to listen again and come to aus! i'm tired of ordering online hehe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails