Monday, August 16, 2010

Barista Bath and Body



I have good news for fans of natural skincare and coffee lover. A luxurious natural hair and body skin care line, Barista Bath and Body was launched in July 2010. Their focus is on offering natural products using organic coffee as the main ingredient. I have seen coffee in skincare but this is the first time for me to see it in hair care products. It contributions to beauty products include aiding in removing impurities from hair and offering a natural PH level to sooth and protect the skin.

Their products range from $4.50 to $28. You can get sample or travel size of 2 oz for around $5 for most products. I have a set that includes shampoo, conditioner, body cleanser, and body lotion that I am saving for my upcoming trip and will report back on my experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails