Thursday, February 17, 2011

Caudalie Moisturizing Cream-Mask Face and Eyes Review


Caudalie Moisturizing Cream-Mask Face and Eyes is a hydrating mask that contains grape seed extract (polyphenols antioxidant), glycerin from plant and sodium hyaluronate to hydrate. You can wear a thick layer as a mask or for very dry skin, you can apply a thin layer in place of your regular moisturizer or eye cream.

Price: $40/1.6oz tube

Pros: The first time I tried this was on an afternoon where my skin was dry, flakey, tight and uncomfortable. I was getting ready to go out so I didn’t have a lot of time to leave this on, 10-15 minutes max. When I wiped it off, I was blown away. My skin was soft and smooth; the dry, flakey patches were gone. What I also really like is that I have very sensitive eyes and I can apply this as close to it as I like without any irritation. Unfortunately when my skin is normal or just a little dry, this mask does not give me the same wow factor as it does the first time.

Cons: It is expensive, I am not sure if the price justify.

Overall: If your skin is normal, you may not see a big improvement after using this mask. I think this is best as part of your emergency kit for when things go wrong, that is when you will really appreciate it. Rating: 4/5.

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds amazing!! I have never tried Caudalie products but heard wonderful things about it :) thanks for the review this mask will be the rest thing to get for me if I see this range here in Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi S.D. Yes, it is a good brand to try especially if you are into natural skincare. You can order online directly through them but I am not sure if they ship to Australia.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails