Thursday, February 24, 2011

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Review and Swatches




Price: $42 for 40ml/1.5oz

Pros: For awhile I thought I need heavier coverage because I have some broken capillaries. This tinted moisturizer reminds me why I prefer lighter coverage. It is light in coverage but enough to even out my skin tone and I can just conceal on problem areas. On me, the finish is satin, which gives a natural, my skin but better appearance. Unlike other TM, I find that I don’t have to use as much. It is also easy to apply and blendable, I just use my fingers.

(Shade Nude)

Cons: The high price, it is probably one of the most expensive tinted moisturizer out there.

Overall: When I first used this, I did not like it and did not understand what all the raves were about. It would peel, streak, and difficult to blend, I even tried it with different brushes. It turned out to be the sunscreen/moisturizer I was using. Now, it is love. So if you are having problem with this, maybe try to use it alone or with something else underneath. I think it would be suitable for most skin type, from combination to dry. It gives one of the best finish compare to a lot of other tinted moisturizer or foundation. Rating 4.5/5

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails