Monday, February 21, 2011

David Yurman - The Essence Collection


Are there any David Yurman fans out there?  I love his jewelry; I just wish I can afford them.  I was pleasantly surprise when I found out that the line launched a new trio of spring fragrances - The Essence Collection by renowned jeweler David Yurman.  I LOVE the color, they are as exquisite as the color gem from his jewelry which remind me of Spring.


The Essence Collection is designed to be worn alone or paired, mixed to create an expression that is unique.


Delicate Essence (Tourmaline): Romantic and feminine, with notes of pink pepper, lotus blossom and sparkling orange.


Fresh Essence (Peridot): Crisp and playful, with notes of sparkling apple, cassis, juicy red fruits and fresh greens.


Exotic Essence (Citrine): Mysterious and sensual, with notes of sparkling mandarin, casablanca lily, rose petals and exotic woods.


The Essence Collection ($85.00) is now available at David Yurman boutiques and DavidYurman.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails