Monday, February 7, 2011

Soft and Romantic Look for Valentine

It is almost that time of the year again…Valentine. When I think of Valentine, I picture something soft and romantic. I came up with this easy natural look that has that soft and romantic vibe for daytime or romantic date.

Eyeshadow Primer - I used Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Apply a pink eyeshadow on the lids.

Apply a light to medium gray to the crease.

Apply a deep purple on the outer V and highlighter under your brows.  Make sure you blend, blend, blend!

For a softer look, I tightline instead of applying eyeliner.  I also added some gray and purple eyeshadow on my lower lash line.



Eyes:
Bare Mineral Flawless Mascara
Ulta Love (Pink)
Everyday Mineral Wood Sorrel (Gray)
Everyday Mineral Monsoon (Purple)
Urban Decay Sin from the Naked Palette (as a highlighter and not pictured)
Sephora Cream Eyeliner in Must Have (Review coming soon...)
Kiss Kiss brow pencil

Face:
She Uemura Architect Foundation
Stila Bronzer
NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic
NYX Powder Blush in Angel
Korres Cherry Oil Lipgloss in Light Purple

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails