Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BEST and WORST Mascaras

I think every woman is on the hunt for a good mascara. Who doesn’t want long, dark, Bambi like lashes? I also think mascaras are fun to test drive and wear. I go through more mascaras than anything when it comes to makeup. What I always test for is whether or not it smudges and clump, my two biggest no no. Then I rate on how well it gives length, volume, and holds curl.

BEST:
Bare Mineral Flawless
Maybelline Full ‘n Soft
Tarte Lash Hugger

LIKE:
Avon Super Extend
Clinique High Length
Jane Iredale Longest Lash
L’Oreal Voluminious (I would have love it if it didn’t smudge)
NYX Waterproof
Tarte Light Camera

WORST:
Cover Girl Last Exact Waterproof
Lumene Blueberry Curl
Maybelline XXL Curl
Wet ‘n Wild Mega Wink Curling

I will periodically update this list as I have more to add.  So, what are your best and worst mascara?

2 comments:

  1. xD haven't tried most of them. haha have you seen the new maybelline the falsies mascara? wonder if that one is any good. can't trust the commercials cos they are always awesome :P
    Clinique mascaras don't work on me very well. all of them tend to smudge on me Dx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mint,

    No, I haven't try the Maybelline falsie. Unfortunately most drugstore mascara smudge on me but I am on a mission to find a few good one as they are cheaper :)

    Speaking of Clinique, I just tried one of their mascara that I can even nap in without any smudging...will review soon.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails