Thursday, June 24, 2010

Review Clinique High Length Mascara



Price: $14

Pros: I more often than not have an issue of mascara smudging. My minimum requirements are always no smudging and flaking. I am happy to say that there is no smudging and flaking from this one. It also gives considerable length though nothing extraordinary. There is no volume but it does not claim to do that so I guess you can’t fault it for that.

Cons: Since I have short lashes, I need them to stay curl so that they are more visible. This mascara de-curls my lashes after I manually curled them with a curler. Also, as I mentioned, there is no added volume.

Final Thoughts: I like that it leaves no smudges but it just did not wow me. I also think the brush takes some getting use to and I am not sure it is better than others. I think this better suit those whom already have beautiful lush lashes that do not need added volume and curling power.

Tried it and love it? Hate it?

Disclosure: The product(s) being review is purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for this review :). i was wanting to try out a clinique mascara next and i'm pretty partial to lengthening ones. but, like you want something that holds a curl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome, thanks for stopping by! Let me know when you find a curling mascara you love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails