Monday, June 7, 2010

Warm Summer Neutral

If you follow my blog, you’ll notice that I am rather private and is shy about posting my picture, hence, no tutorial, FOTD, etc. Heck, I don’t even have a Facebook account. Yet I have a blog…I know! Well, I guess we all have to start somewhere. Today, I’ll try to crack that shell and ease in slowly with this neutral face of the day. Hope you guys like it.


Face:
Base - Shu Uemera Architect Foundation in 764
Blush - American Beauty Mineral Blush in Coral Beach



Eye:
Primer – Too Face Shadow Insurance (full review)
Lid – Clinique Strawberry Fudge
• It’s a very pretty warm pink with very fine gold shimmer – you see more of the pink in
person.
Outer V and Crease – Bare Minerals Eyecolor in Wild Beauty
Tightline – Sephora Flashy WP eyeliner in Deep Black (optional)
Mascara – Avon SuperExtend (full review)
Brow – A matte soft black eyeshadow (I used Avon in Night Sky)

Lips:
MAC Viva Glam Lady Gaga Lipsticks

3 comments:

  1. Very lovely look! I really like that color you used on your lids. You have a really pretty face by the way!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails