Monday, June 21, 2010

Review DHC Acerola Cream


Packaging: Cute little pink jar.

Performance: I totally heart DHC Acerola line. You can read my rave on what the serum did for my skin here. I also like this cream a lot. It is very light in texture, like soufflĂ©. Don’t let the lightweight texture fool you, it does it job when it comes to hydration. I alternate between this and Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion (trying to finish it off) and I can tell the difference when I use the Acerola Cream. My skin feels smoother and softer after application and remains that way till the next morning. It feels like there is a barrier of protection. DHC said that it is not make for dry skin so it may not be moisturizing enough for dry skin or winter months. The only thing I am not too crazy about is the packaging. I think it is light enough where they can put this in an airtight pump, then it would be perfect!

Recently I used this to make my own tinted moisturizer. Oh, it helps make the tinted moisturizer so smooth and just glides on.

Price: $23 for 1.4oz, available at dhccare.com

Disclosure: The product(s) being review is purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

1 comment:

  1. ooh this does sound lovely. i love dhc products. will keep an eye out for this one.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails