Thursday, June 10, 2010

It’s a gem! Wet ‘n Wild Mega Eyes Cream Liner



Packaging: Clear plastic jar, feels kind of cheap. Also comes with a brush.

Price: $4 at CVS

Pro: It has been awhile since I get this excited about a product, seriously. The reason being, it was an impulse buy and it totally exceeded my expectation. It is soft, creamy, pigmented, glide easily, and smudges proof. While on vacation, it lasted me 12 plus hours on a very hot and humid day without any issue. I honestly did not expect a $4 product to deliver all that. I like it better than the other drugstore cream eyeliner I have tried, like Sonia Kashuk (too drying) and Maybelline. Heck, it is even comparable to my Clinique one.

Con: I don’t like the brush that comes with it but for the price, I don’t care about tossing the brush away. The only other thing I wish is that it comes in more color. I look at their website and the only two colors available are black and eggplant. I would love to see a royal blue.

Final Thoughts: Worth every penny!

Disclosure: The product(s) being review is purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

5 comments:

  1. A friend of mine also raved about this cream liner. She said it's even more pigmented than MAC Blacktrack! I'll probably try this one after finishing my Blacktrack, which I don't know when because it's so pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for dropping by my blog! I'm certainly following now :)
    bride-zilla rules!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Dao
    Yeah, I was shock at how creamy and pigmented this is. The best from drugstore for sure, in my opinion and come on, only $4!

    @ Eve
    Oh your welcome. I'll come back and visit later :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waow... sounds like a real gem here and cheap too! I must try to get this.. i'm still searching for the best smudge proof gel eyeliner. thanks for introducing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @shaynaJo...oh this one is quite smudgeproof and it is so cheap. I really think you will like it. Let me know how you like it once you get a chance to try it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails