Sunday, April 1, 2012

Update



I know that it has been a month since I my last post.  The reason for the lack of activity is because I have just given birth three weeks ago.  Life as a new mom has been very different from when I was pregnant.  I wish there is more time in a day, finding time to sit down for dinner or take a shower is golden.  As demanding as motherhood has been, at the end of the day, there is an indescriable level of satisfaction. 

Having said that, I still would like to keep this blog alive.  Eventhough, it is no where as popular as say Pixiwoo (I love both of them, btw), it is still something of my own, my escape, my "me" time.  I am just going to have to be more selective in what I chose to review due to lack of time, it will probably, mostly be products that really standout.  Thank you to those following me thus far and continue to come back to visit from time to time. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! I can't even imagine how demanding it is to take care of a baby, let alone a newborn. Take your time and integrate blogging again whenever you have time! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! My due date is today but nothing happened yet. Just updated my blog today, sort of taking the last chance when i still have some free time... Cant wait to meet my little prince!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails