Monday, November 14, 2011

Jordana Easyliner For Eyes Retractable Pencil Review and Swatches


Price: $1.99 at Walgreens

Pros: It is super cheap! It works! These eye pencils are pigmented, easy to glide, no tugging and they stay in place all day, without smudging. I also love that they are retractable so I don’t have to deal with sharpening them. I love using the purple on the bottom lash for a pop of color. It goes very well with my brown eyes.

Cons: I have not seen this brand outside of Walgreens so it may be hard to find if you don’t have a Walgreens nearby.


Swatch: Purple Fusion and Denim Blue


Overall: If you can find them, I would highly recommend giving these a try. I don’t think you will be disappointed with the formula and there are many shades to pick from. Plus, they are only $1.99.

Rating: 5/5

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails