Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer Review



I received this Perricone MD Face Finishing Moisturizer as part of a deluxe sample when I ordered his Concentrated Restorative Treatment. Which by the way, I recommend and you can read the full review here. This moisturizer claims to be a lightweight, superior facial moisturizer formulated with powerful antioxidants to help firm skin's appearance and minimize fine lines and wrinkles.

Price: $62 for 2oz.

Pros: They weren’t lying when they said it is “rich in texture and feels simply wonderful on the skin”. The texture is rich so you don’t need a lot but it does absorb very quickly. It goes on very smooth and makes my skin feel like silk, literally, I just sit there and touch my face sometime. In the morning, my skin still feel soft and smooth. It's also formulated with three powerful anti-aging sciences: Alpha Lipoic Acid, DMAE and Vitamin C Ester, plus Paraben-free.


Cons: $62 for a moisturizer is on the pricey side, I would love for it to be a bit cheaper. Also, sometime, though very rarely, it does balls up a little bit. I am not sure why it does sometime and not other.

Overall: Even though I am not keen on the price, it is also one of the best moisturizer I have ever used to date, maybe HG status.  I am religious about my skincare so I do get to try a lot. I love how it is rich in texture and provide adequate hydration without being greasy or shiny so perhaps even those with combination will enjoy this during the winter.

Rating: 4.5/5

Disclosure:  The product(s) being review was a gift with purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails