Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kiehl’s Washing Milk Review



Today I am reviewing Kiehl's Washing Milk Cleanser that is target toward people with dry and sensitive skin.  It is what I have been using for the past few months during winter.

Price: $17.50/8.4oz

Pros: For starter, the price is reasonable for a department store product. I think you will really appreciate this if you have dry, sensitive skin. What I notice is that my skin never feels tight or dry after using Kiehl’s Washing Milk. This is rare especially smack in the middle of winter.

Cons: Not a big deal but the bottle design is very boring. It would also be a plus if it comes with a pump.

Overall: As the name imply, it comes in a thick milky consistency. Do note that if you wear normal to heavy makeup, you will need to use a separate cleansing oil or makeup remover beforehand. I don’t think that it make this a bad cleanser because it is pretty expected with most cleanser especially cream type. Rating: 4/5.

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails