Monday, March 14, 2011

DHC Q10 Hand Cream Review



Being a germ phobic, I wash my hands a lot.  I constantly wash my hand and reapplying lotion, especially so in the winter.  I favor creamy texture that is rich yet absorb well and it is what I hope DHC Q10 Hand Cream would be. 

Price:  $7.50/1.7oz tube
Pros:  I like that include Q10 for the anti-aging factor.  It’s creamy yet lightweight and non-sticky.

Cons:  It’s a bit greasy.  Also, it’s simply just not hydrating enough, maybe because it is lightweight.

Overall:  This probably will work better in the summer or humid climate.  During the cold weather, it is not moisturizing enough for my hands.  Rating: 2/5.
Disclosure:  The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails