Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boscia Face Polish Review




Price:  $25/2.8oz.  Available at Sephora, Ulta, or Boscia.com

Pros:  I have very sensitive skin that is redness prone so I am looking for something that would do a good job at exfoliation but is also as gentle as possible.  The Boscia Face Polish totally deliver.  It’s so gentle, it’s safe enough to use 2-3 times a week.  My skin always feels smooth and soft afterward.  What I also like is that it doesn’t dry my skin out either.

Cons:  Nothing bad really other than maybe the price, it’s pricey for a scrub.

Overall:  As you can see, I am loving it.  This is the best scrub I have tried, for my sensitive skin type so I’ll repurchase even though the price is a little high.  Rating 5/5.




(After lathering)

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails