Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipsticks Review and Swatches



Name:  MAC Sheen Supreme

Shade:  Full Speed - a warm pinkish coral shade

Shade:  Ultra Darling - A rosy mauve with a nice light sheen

Price:  $14.50 each


These have the slip and texture of a lip balm but pigmentation of a medium coverage lipstick.  I like them a lot as they are moisturizing and semi-opaque. For me, for some reason, Full Speed can be uneven and also drier and has less sheen when compare to Ultra Darling.  Ultra Darling is perfect, I love it and it will be a staple.  Overall, I would recommend these.

Full Speed

Full Speed with Bare Escentual Wild Honey Lipgloss

Ultra Darling
Disclosure:  The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails