Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sephora Waterproof Cream Eyeliner Review and Swatches


Last year I was excited to discovered a great and cheap eyeliner, you can get the details from my review for Wet 'n Wild Mega Eyes Cream.  As great as it was, it dried out on me in 3 months.  Recently, I found another wonderful budget friendly eyeliner alternative, Sephora Waterproof Cream Eyeliner.

Price:  $10 a jar, available at Sephora stores and online.



 (Shade Must Have)

Pros:  It is incredibly creamy, smooth and pigmented.  You know how some eyeliner can be sheer and you have to layer again so your skin won’t show through?  Not this baby.  I find it easy to work with too.  Great price and it comes in many different shades such as blue, green, purple, brown, bronze, grey and this black one I own, which is call “Must Have”.

Cons:  Nothing bad here.

Overall:  I have also tried Sonia Kashuk and Maybelline cream liner and all three of these are around $10.  In comparison, this one beat the other two hands down.  Rating: 5/5.

Disclosure:  The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

3 comments:

  1. how is the staying power like? does it las ALL DAY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I remembered your review before I bought the maybelline one. This will be next on my cream/gel liner list! :D I hope it doesn't smudge onto my lower lash-line like all the other liners I've tried...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails