Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sephora Collection Color Palette



Allow me to introduce you to Sephora Collection Color Palette, currently retail for $24.  It contains an array of gorgeous color for your eyes, lips, and cheek.

This palette includes:
- 32 must-have eyeshadows
- 16 beautiful lip colors
- 3 blushes
- 1 shimmery bronzer






I didn't get a chance to use these shadows extensively.  I swatch and also wore them for a few days.  I think this palette is a a mixed bag.  Some color are so lovely in both pigmentation and texture, very smooth and creamy.  Some of the lighter shades tend to be chalky and of the shades have chunky glitter.  The ones that are chalky have a bit of fall out and doesn't last as long.

I would recommend this palette for beginner or someone who just want some extra fun bright colors.  For $24, you get so many options and some wonderful color payoff.





(Sorry I don't have swatch for the bottom two rows.  Somehow it got deleted from my camera and I already returned this to my friend, she lends it to me)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails