Friday, April 29, 2011

Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 Review and Swatches


Price:  $32 for 1.7oz

Pros: This provide absolutely no to very, very little coverage. It saving grace is that it is illuminating and adds such a lovely glow. I use this more as a highlighter. I use this under mineral foundation and it acts both as a primer and adds a glowy finish. I also tried mixing this with liquid foundation.

Cons: Like I said before, it provides no coverage and people with oily skin will probably find this greasy.

Shade 1

Blended (you can see it didn't provide any coverage for my scar)

Overall: I feel like this is one of those not as advertise product. As a tinted moisturizer, I would have to give it a low rating. However, since I find other use for it, it is not a total waste. It is actually a nice illuminating base, just be careful if you have oily Tzone. Rating: 3/5.

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails