Monday, May 2, 2011

Boscia Restorative Amino-3P Firming Treatment Serum Review


If you are not familiar, Boscia is a Japanese natural skincare line.  Their products are without paraben, frangrances, and other chemicals.  The Restorative Amino-3P Firming Treatment Serum is design to help accelarate collagen production for a firmer, more resiliant skin.

Price: $48 for 1oz., available at Sephora

Pros: I love it when skincare are packaged properly; this come in an opaque airtight pump which will allow it to retain all the antioxidant goodness.  It contains a blend of antioxidants like olive oil, jojoba and rosemary extract, vitamin A, B5, amino acid and peptide.

This feels so good going on, it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and remain that way till the morning. I think it also sooth and calm my skin down. Sometime, my skin can be irritated after cleansing, I apply this and the next morning, my skin is calm and clear.

Cons: Nothing really.

Overall: I didn’t notice any firming improvement from using this. However, I love how smooth it makes my skin feels and never cause interference when use under makeup. I also approve of the packaging and the anti-aging ingredients in contains. Rating: 4.5/5


Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails