Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Revlon CustomEyes in Rich Temptations Review and Swatches



Hi, I hope you all have a great Memorial weekend.  Today, I am going to do a quick review on this Revlon CustomEyes palette in Rich Temptations. I bought it because I am a sucker for green eyeshadow and it is indeed a nice dark green color. The green and two plum/brown colors are pretty pigmented and average in term of texture and smoothness. However, the two lighter colors, champagne and warm pink are big disappointment. They are sheer and chalky, an unflattering combination. Overall, get this if you want to try the darker color and not too picky about texture.

Price: $8.99

Rating: 3/5


Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails