Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Beauty Regrets

Most of the time when I write reviews, I tend to write about products that excite me in some way. However, I figure it would also be beneficial to share with you my regrets. Afterall, it could potentially save you some money.



Earth Therapeutics Bamboo Body Sponge : I was looking forward to the soft texture but all this does is turn into a ball of cloth when wet, worse bath accessories ever! You are much much better off with just a wash cloth.





Dior Eyeshadow in Petal Shine: Totally was looking forward to Dior makeup. For some reason, even after trying this with different primer, within 2 hours, it creases like there is no tomorrow. I really want to like it but unfortunately the obvious creasing was unattractive.

Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum: It has good ingredients, affordable but unfortunately, it didn’t do much for my skin. (Review)

Cover Girl Lash Extract Waterproof: Hard to remove and it smudges. Smudging mascara is my biggest pet peeves.



Vitacreme B12: I bought this last year because it got so much publicity and rave from other blogger. It’s the most hype product for me because it does nothing for my skin. It is not even moisturizing enough to use as a basic moisturizer.

Alba Hawaiin Hibiscus Toner: It stings and burns my skin immediately. Ouch!

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails