Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum Review




Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum is an organic serum that promises to rejuvenate, help smooth fine lines and help firm for radiant, ageless skin.

Price: $45/2oz, available at Sephora.com or Juicebeauty.com


Pros: Serum usually comes in a 1oz package and the fact that this is 2 oz for $45 is very affordable price wise. It also contains load of antioxidants such as age-defying peptides, DMAE, alpha lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin antioxidants.


Cons: I don’t like the packaging. It comes in a clear dropper bottle which exposes the content to both light and air. Also, a dropper is not as convenience as a pump. Another pet peeve is that it rubs off or peels under foundation, tinted moisturizer so I am limit to using this at night only.

Overall: With an ingredients list full of antioxidant, does it help with anti-aging? Honestly, I am not sure. I am 30 with no wrinkle yet so I use serum as a maintenance and preventative measure. As far as smoother texture and clearer, even skin, I do not really see a noticeable improvement after more than 4 weeks of continuous usage. Having said that, I would not rule it out since this serum is affordable and does contains wonderful ingredients, I think its best use as a preventative method or supplement with another more active serum. Rating: 3/5.

Disclosure: The product being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails