Monday, April 4, 2011

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Blush in Amuse Review and Swatches


Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush is infused with natural clay that is nutrient-rich and promises a fade-free flawless finish for an amazing 12 hours.


Price: $25

Pros: It is comforting to know that my makeup come from a natural makeup line without the inclusion of harsh chemicals and any skincare benefit it might add is icing on the cake. It supposedly contains Vitamin A, C, and E.

I like the cute, sturdy packaging and the included mirror. Amused is a pretty bright pink, a nice pop for the apple of your cheeks. It is long lasting but I can’t vouch for the 12 hours wear as I tend to wear my blush over a cream blush/base. It’s pigmented and smooth, non-chalky, a little goes a long way

Cons: I can’t think of any really except that $25 may be a bit high for some budget.

Overall: Overall, I like these, everything from the ingredients, the cute and sturdy packaging, to the blush high pigmentation and smooth texture. Rating: 4.5/5.



Disclosure: The product being review was a prize given to me through a giveaway I entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails