Monday, April 18, 2011

Etsy, Etsy, Etsy!!!

I am sure many of you have heard of Etsy by now. However, I was surprise that there are a lot of friends I talked to whom still have no clue what it is. Etsy is kind of like Ebay and Amazon except most if not all of the goods are handmade by Artisans. I didn't start shopping on from Etsy until last year when I started planning my wedding and now I am hook. I love it as you can really find some unique pieces and all the sellers I came across have been wonderful. I also like spending my money and support the small business folks :)

I ordered my wedding invitation from Appleberryink, Teresa was such a wonderful lady to work it, I highly recommend giving her shop a try if you are getting marry.  I also bought this gorgeous hair piece for my wedding on Etsy.


My latest handmade jewelry purchase from etsy is this very cute and dainty earrings from Julie's Adorable Bowls.



Also some sample eye shadows from Willow Tree Minerals.


That is all for now folks. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails