Monday, December 13, 2010

Cover Girl’s New Line NatureLuxe


Cover Girl is launching a new line next year called Nature Luxe and Taylor Swift is the spokeperson for this new line. She is so gorgeous in this picture, very ethereal and glowing. I think CG did a great job at picking her to represent this new line.

So far, they only have two products for this new line.

This is NatureLuxe Silk Foundation which has natural ingredients like cucumber water, jojoba and rose hip extract.  It has a very large range of shade especially for fair skin women like myself.


NatureLuxe Gloss Balm provides sheer color and shine of a gloss with some natural goodness such as mango and shea butter.  It also has a wide color range from nude, pink, to bright apply red.  I can't wait to try these.  What do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. NatureLuxe Silk Foundation - This foundation looks BEAUTIFUL on Taylor Swift! After I saw it on her, I looked up Stella McCartney's fashion show (all the models used this foundation) and WOW!! This may be the best foundation I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to check out the Lip Perfection lipstick and the balms. I'm a sucker for a sheer balm. The foundations? Meh. But I AM glad to see Cover Girl coming out with new stuff. Seems like they lag behind other DS companies when it comes to new launches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Agnes
    Yes, it looks beautiful on Taylor Swift. I am curious to try it myself.

    @ Shea Butter Lover
    I know what you mean about the lipbalm. I already have a color pick out :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a living barbie doll...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails