Thursday, December 2, 2010

Party Time! This Season Cocktail Dresses

I don't normally post about fashion, but it is the holiday season and that means lots and lots of holiday parties. Aside from gorgeous makeup, throwing on a cocktail dress and a pair of heels translates to instant sex appeal. Cocktail dress is particularly flattering for petite figures like myself.



Flowers anyone? BCBG PLEATED-ORGANZA BUSTIER DRESS $648.00




BCBG TIERED-TULLE DRESS $348.00




BCBG ASYMMETRICAL SHIRRED-TULLE DRESS $398.00. Yes, can you tell by now that I like BCBG?



Lipsy One Shoulder Pleated Dress 50 Pounds

Lipsy is a UK clothing company. Bloomingdale's carries this brand and their online site also ship to the US for 8 Pounds. When ordering online, note that their size run really small. For reference, I am a petite 2 at most stores like Ann Taylor Loft, Banana, etc. and I wear size 8 in Lipsy dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails