Thursday, December 9, 2010

Review Harajuku Music from the Wicked Collection


If you love thing that comes in cute packaging, you will love Harajuku collections. The one I am reviewing today is scent Music from the new Wicked Collection.



Music is described as a woody floral of swirling cedar wood jasmine, and juicy apple. On my skin, I smell fresh floral and a hint of sweetness. I don’t smell any apple but I guess that is where the hint of sweetness comes from. After a few hours, the intensity subsides and you are left with a hint of calming, woody floral scent.

Price: Collectible eau de toilette, 10mL $30.00
           Collectible eau de toilette, 30mL $45.00

Did I mention I think these dolls are such cute collectible items? As cute as they are, the packaging is too bulky to be travel friendly. However, I think they are meant for display and not in your gym bag so it's okay that they are not the post practical packaging.

Disclosure: This review contains sample sent by PR for consideration. The review is base on my honest personal opinions and experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails