Thursday, January 6, 2011

Calvin Klein Euphoria for Women Review



Description: Mysterious, provocative, exciting, the fantasy and surprise of the black orchid creates a captivating oriental fragrance that contrasts exotic fruits, seductive florals and a rich, creamy signature.

My first impression is that it comes in this unique, beautiful, very slick and sexy bottle. Unfortunately, it is hard to hold. It is too big to fit into my palm, not something I can just grab and spray. I am still not sure what is the best way to holds it.

As for the scent, it has a strong aura and last all day. The scent composes of a mixture of woods, spices, fruits and flowers. I guess it has a bit of everything, in a good way though. I personally would not recommend this for teenager and young ladies. It has a sexy and strong note that is more suitable for an adult, on a romantic date or nighttime party.

Price: 1 oz for $45 or 1.7oz for $60

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails