Monday, January 10, 2011

NYX Cream Blush Review and Swatches


I have wanted to try NYX cream blushes for a long time. Unfortunately, my local Ulta carries NYX but does not carries any of their blushes. So I finally caved and ordered mine online at Cherry Culture. I am sure glad I did.

Price: $6.50 each

Rose Petal


Natural


Boho Chic


Glow

Glow looks really bright in the pot but if you blend and sheer it out, it is bright but wearable.

Pros: I am really appreciating these blushes as it has been bitter cold and my skin is dry and rough lately. They are very creamy and pigmented. I absolutely love how long lasting they are. I sometime set my cream blush with a matching blush to make it last longer but I don’t need to with these baby. They blend evenly, easily, I don't need a brush, just my finger is good enough. They also do not oxidize, the color stay true all day.



Cons: I am not crazy about the glitter in Boho Chic. The good thing is that it does not look garish once I blend it out.

Overall: The texture of these are a lot softer than your typical cream blush (think Stila Covertible) so do not dip your brush in the pot, you would pick up way too much product. I just gently swipe with my ring finger, dab on my cheek, blend out with a brush and its perfect every time. I love how the color stay true and long lasting they are. Also, the pot is big, you do get a lot for what you pay for, the price couldn’t be any better. Totally recommend. Rating 5/5.

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

4 comments:

  1. I have got boho chic and I love aaaall that you show! I'll buy them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. should i get natural, glow, or boho chic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It depends on your preference. I love natural and like glow as well. I would skip boho chic, the formula is not as smooth and fade within a few hours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done a review of this product and I have linked to you :9


    http://laprimeratonteriaqueseteocurra.blogspot.com/2011/12/coloretes-blush-cream-de-nyx.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails