Monday, June 20, 2011

Cross Shoulder Bag and Women Boat Shoes

I was looking for a grab and go bag to wear during vacation. In my experience, a cross shoulder bag is just much more comfortable to wear when you have to be all over town.  I purchased this Urban Expressions Zip Messanger Bag from DSW for $49.95.

This is what it look like online - brown color.
I got this is grey which is unfortunately sold out.  However, they still have the brown and black available.  I think it's so cute and has a very urban vibe.  It looks good with skinny jean, legging, and dresses too.  Below is what it looks like in person.



I love the added femininity touch of lace fabric lining.




I was also looking for a comfortable walking shoes that is NOT a sneaker so I decided to pick this Keds Rapture Boat Shoes. I was a bit iffy because I am not into boat shoes but these are actually cute. I wore it around the house and they are quite comfortable too; nicely paded and doesn't feel like they need to be breaking into.

Keds Women Rapture Boat Shoes - online photo.



Okay, I am ready for vacation now!  What are your plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails