Thursday, June 30, 2011

Patricia Wexler Intensive 3-in-1 Eye Cream Review



Patricia Wexler is a brand behind dermatologist Patricia Wexler, who is occasionally featured on Allure for Q&A. This eye cream contains their patented MMPi20 technology which supposes to lift, firm, and treat wrinkles.


Price: $32 for .5oz, available at Bath & Body Works

Pros: Even thought the texture is like a thick balm, it absorbs very well. It just melts into my skin, leaving behind a natural finish, no greasy residue. It also does not interfere with my makeup.

Cons: Even though it does not leave my skin dry, some day, I do wish it is more hydrating so that my Bobbi Brown corrector can glide on more easily.

Overall: It is possible that because I naturally sleep on my left side and my left side also get more sun exposure while driving, I notice that the left side of my face is not as firm and tight as my right side. This is particularly true with my under eye areas and I also have some fine lines on both side. After using this cream for over 2 months, I can say that other than daily maintenance, this cream does not help with my area of concerns.

Rating: 3/5

Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails