Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Are You Supposed to Cleanse Twice a Day?

Last week I got questions from a reader and I thought I should share it with you, as some might find it helpful. Roxanne asked:
I was wondering are you supposed to cleanse twice a day? or just at night? and what would you use in the morning?

To answer her question "are you supposed to cleanse twice a day?", I think it really depend on your skin type. For me, since I have sensitive and dry skin, I don't use a cleanser in the morning. I just splash it with room temperature water and wipe it with a toner to prep my skin. If you have dry skin, using a cleanser twice a day can dry it out further. However, if you have combo or oily skin, you can use a “gentle” cleanser in the morning.  I am currently liking Kiehl's Washing Milk which, I will be reviewing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails