Friday, November 18, 2011

Jordane Easyshine Glossy Lip Color Review and Swatches


With a baby on the way, I have to be more conscious with my spending (at least I am trying to). I was happy to find cheap thrill like Jordane Easyliner Retractable Eyeliner. Let’s see if these lippies are also as great.

L to R: Watermelon, Strawberry
Price: $1.99 each at Walgreens.

Pros: Jordane Easyshine Glossy Lip Color is tinted lip balm that live up to its claim and maybe even more. These has the hydration of a lip balm; the shine of a lip gloss, and the pigmentation of a sheer lipstick. They are comfortable to wear, without any stickiness and pretty long lasting power.

Cons: Watermelon has a very strong scent when I first opened it; it takes some getting used to. I however did not have any problem with the Strawberry shade.

Overall: I recommend giving these a try, not just because they are cheap but because I really like the formula. I like the convenience of a tinted lip balm; I can use one instead of two products. Also, for something that is so lightweight, it is hydrating, pigmented, and long lasting.

Rating: 4.5/5


Top: Strawberry, Bottom: Watermelon

 
Lip swatch in Strawberry

 
Disclosure: The product(s) being review was purchased by me for personal use or review purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails