Saturday, March 27, 2010

Avon Aquadelic Quad Swatches

I purchased this quad when it first came out because I was drawn to the aqua shade. However, it tooks me forever to receive it. First, maybe because of the huge snow storms in February, it took 2 weeks for the postal service to deliver this to me. Then when I opened the box, I discovered that it was broken and pigments were everywhere. So of course I have to wait some more for a replacement. Anyway…






The white shade is useless, tons of falls out, no pigment. My favorite is the gray, just the right shade of gray and dark enough but not too dark. I like the aqua and peachy shade as well except I wish they have a shimmery rather than matte finish. Bright matte shade just seem a little flat to me. I wish the website have better description of the eyeshadow’s finishes or swatches.

Price: $8 @ avon.com

1 comment:

  1. love the colour could use for create lovely and inspirational look

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails