Friday, January 6, 2012

2011 Most Loved Makeup


Sephora Waterproof Cream Eyeliner
This eyeliner is really smooth and pigmented, no dragging. It also last a long time, I have it for over 8 months now and it has not dry up. Therefore, for $10, I think it is worth trying out.




MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in Ultra Darling
I have MAC Sheen Supreme in three different shades, Full Speed, Gotta Dash, and Ultra Darling. I find that the consistency and texture is different among the different shades. Some are drier and Gotta Dash applies unevenly. My favorite is Ultra Darling, not only is it a flattering, easy to wear cool berry tone for Fall or Spring, it also has the best formula, moisturizing and glide on easily and evenly.


NYX Cream Blushes
One of the best drugstore (or drugstore price) blushes I have ever used.  It's pigmented and long lasting.  I love shade "natural" on me, it does look natural, add warmth and brighten my face.  You can check out my past review for swatches.






Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hours Blush
In general, I prefer cream blush over powder, I think they blend better and longer lasting.  However, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush have longer lasting power that most powder blush and it applies evenly as well.










Kevin Beautymaker Mineral BB Cream Concealer
Very pigmented, you only need very little.  It is creamy, easy to blend, long lasting, and does not cake.









Kevin Beautymaker Aqua Eye Concealer
Technically I reviewed this in 2010 but I wanted to add it with the other KB concealer because it is one of the best undereye concealer I have tried, HG for me.  I also use this on the side of my nose where the skin is dry and flaky to hide redness because this concealer is really smooth and easy to blend, it never cakes.




Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20
Since I have dry skin, it is generally easier to work with when using a tinted moisturizer.  What I love about LMTM is that it provides enough hydration without being greasy.  In addition, it also have enough coverage to even out my red spots.  Expensive?  Yes, but you don't have to use a lot so I think it's not too bad.

4 comments:

  1. A beauty store in my neighborhood finally carries the nyx cream blushes!! I can't wait to pick one or two up :D

    I've been meaning to try the kevin beautymaker under eye concealer, especially after a lot of good reviews on it. But there are still so many waiting for me to use =X

    ReplyDelete
  2. nicely compiled...love the nyx cream blushes..following you now <3

    http://fewunnecessarystuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. Checking out your blog now.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails